The Placement and Career Guidance cell is working as a team to reduce the gap between the campus and corporate. Various activities are carried out to make them more employable as per the current scenario.
The activities are
- Providing adequate employment related information.
- Arranging ON / OFF campus interviews.
- Arranging in-plant training and industrial visits.
- Organizing guest lectures by inviting industrial tycoons & educationists.
- Imparting personality development programs.
- Providing facilities to students to take up competitive examinations.
- Emphasis on training in reputed firms for students during vacations.
- The cell has a good track in placing students in various reputed organizations.