- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 60% or 6.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- B. Sc(CS, IT, Maths, Statistics, Electronics & Physics)
- Mandatory to have Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th & Graduation
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistical Methods, Operations Research, Discrete Mathematical Structures – All are Mathematics subjects will be considered.
- Applied Mathematics / Logic and Discrete Mathematics / Quantitative Techniques are Maths related subjects and will be considered.
Year of Passing:
- 2019 ONLY (Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & graduation)
- No Active Backlogs/Arrears
- Period: (Rupees Per Month)
- First Year: 15,712
- Second Year: 17,810
- Third Year: 19,910
- Fourth Year: 23,000
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communications Test (20 minutes)
- Technical & HR Interview
Instructions to Pre-registration and submission of CAM Form:
- Step 1: Candidate logs in to the Registration link and fills details.
- Step 2: Candidate should mandatorily upload his/her scanned photo in the registration page (photo size should be less than 50KB).
- Step 3: Post providing mandatory details and uploading scanned photograph, candidate should click on “SAVE & CONTINUE REGISTRATION”.
- Step 4: After registration candidates would be re-directed to the CAM Form.
- Step 5: Candidate should fill all the relevant fields in the CAM Form and click on ‘Submit’ button to submit the form.
Important Note: Candidate can also login to Candidate desktop and update the CAM form post first level registration