Information Technology Services will be recognized as a high performance team providing technology excellence that advances learning, teaching, research, and student formation in alignment with Kongu College of Arts and Science mission and goals.
Information Technology Services provides secure, reliable, and integrated technology solutions in alignment with academic and administrative goals, while delivering excellence in customer service.
In support of this mission, we will:
- Partner with the University community to understand the information technology needs of faculty, staff, and students.
- Provide leadership and planning for the effective and strategic use of emerging technologies.
- Demonstrate technical and operational excellence through a commitment to professionalism and continuous improvement.
As members of ITS, we are committed to:
- Collaboration: We are dedicated to a constructive, team-oriented environment, gathering varied perspectives, sharing knowledge, and building effective partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Continuous Improvement: We strive for operational excellence through the on-going development of the staff and the organization as a whole.
- Innovation: We encourage creative and critical thinking in the development of technology services and solutions.
- People: We listen to, respect, and care for faculty, staff, students, and one another, both professionally and personally.
- Service: We strive to provide excellent service by being consistent, agile, reliable, and accessible to all.
- Transparency: We leverage open communications and thoughtful business processes to be accountable in our interactions and our work.