“Intertwined the outer space”
The Department of Computer Applications was established in the year 1999 to impart value-based education to the rural background and downtrodden students. Our leading resources are cluster of faculty members acquire infinite experience in the field of Academic & Research. They are stanch to build up each and every student and to provide individual attention during the string of learning.
- Creation and dissemination of knowledge for students to master the students on the latest technologies.
- Imparting the technical skills to meet industrial needs.
- Remedial Coaching.
- Students Training and Placement Guidance.
- Conducting Awareness Programmes.
- Social Service.
The Department of Computer Applications strives to provide a intellectual environment that fosters the search for new knowledge in a highly dynamic computing world through its quality education, focused research and innovative approaches in practice.
The Department focus is on comprehensive, interdisciplinary teaching in computer science, so as to enable learning and applying new innovations as the field evolves. It ensures a good academic environment that nurtures excellence, leadership and ethical values for successful professional careers as Engineers, Researchers and Entrepreneurs.
- To provide an excellent education in all computers related fields.
- To prepare students for their career in industry or to pursue post graduate studies.